Here are some great reasons why eating more raw foods is so beneficial!
- More energy. Your body will begin to feel lighter and cleaner when you put good, wholesome food into it.
- Don't need to count calories. You'll be more concerned about counting nutrients than calories.
- Lose weight. If you eat a clean, healthy raw diet, you will lose weight, get leaner and more fit.
- Digestive system will improve. This was huge for me as I destroyed so much of my digestive system from bulimia for 14 years.
more real food. I eat a greater variety of real food today than I ever have in
- Skin becomes clearer. I have never had a good complexion my entire life and always used make up to cover it up. Since being raw for the last three years, my skin has improved tremendously and I no longer need the make up to cover up a bad complexion.
- Clarity of mind. This was the first thing I noticed after eating raw. I no longer got those "foggy brain" days. You'll be able to think more clearly which results in making better decisions.
- Prevent sickness. Since being raw, I have not gotten sick and if I feel anything trying to get a hold of me, I just use my oregano oil and it takes care of it right away! When your immune system is strong, even if you get sick, you'll recover a lot quicker.
- Getting rid of processed foods. This was huge for me as I still consumed a lot of processed and junk foods even when I was only eating vegan. When I decided to make most of my diet raw, I no longer needed or used processed foods.
- Feeling great about yourself! This is truly the best reason for me. I feel better today than I ever have in my life and I love who I am now. I am able to do more than I did back in my 20s and I just love the way I feel. I think when you can like who you are, it will make a difference in every aspect of your life.