(Raw, Vegan, Gluten Free)
Makes 8x8 pan
- 2 cups soaked, sprouted, & dried buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup cashews, (grind them to a powder in food processor)
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 1/2t vanilla powder or 1t vanilla extract
- 2T coconut oil, melted
- 2T coconut butter, softened or melted
Combine buckwheat, ground cashews, coconut shreds and vanilla in large mixing bowl. Add coconut nectar and mix well. You may have to use your hands. Lastly, add in coconut oil and coconut butter. You can add in chocolate chips, or anything else that you might like to add. Spread in 8x8 pan. Frost with some Nutella Butter if desired. Refrigerate until firm. This will keep refrigerated for several days.
- 7 dates, soaked in hot water for 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2T coconut nectar
- 1/6 cup cacao powder
- 1/2T coconut oil, melted
Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth. ( I needed to use a little of the soak water to help it along). You can double this recipe and use as you would regular Nutella. It will be easier to blend in the blender. Keep refrigerated.